|Scholantis Web Edition provides content managed websites built on Microsoft SharePoint for a school district and all of its schools. It is designed to get your school district up and running on SharePoint 2013 quickly and affordably.
The product provides a robust enterprise platform to develop your school district’s web presence and gives IT staff, administrators, and teachers a rich set of features to easily communicate and share information online.
Most Popular Features
- Consistent and user friendly editing tools allow teachers and administrators to efficiently manage their own content.
- Syndication of content from an internal SharePoint portal reduces the need to enter information in more than one place.
- Consistent look and feel across all public district and school websites while allowing schools flexibility to have their own unique logo, design and colors.
- School districts with existing SharePoint infrastructure can quickly extend their capability with minimal effort and licensing costs.
- Support for all of the major browsers for Windows and Mac users (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari and Chrome)
- A professionally built solution which complies with Microsoft best practices and protects your Microsoft SharePoint warranty and support.
- Our approach allows you to support and extend your site using any SharePoint capable team – whether it be in-house or a third party vendor. Commonly requested enhancements such as integration with Moodle or the SharePoint Learning Kit can extend your site to offer a truly rich learning environment.
- Built on the Microsoft SharePoint 2013 platform Web Edition provides enterprise content management features and reliability.
- Page and content versioning allows auditing and the rollback of changes.
- Approval and workflow built on Microsoft’s Workflow Foundation framework.
- Active Directory integrated security.
- Access to a rich partner community to allow further customisation and enhancement.
Apply Your Colours
|Scholantis makes it easy to implement different logos and colours to each of the schools in your district. Just select and apply one of the custom colour templates, upload the logo for each school to maintain its own identity.
We provide a range of design customisation and branding options to fit your needs, from complete design customisation to simply picking one of our existing designs.